The June 2013 Men’s Journal included this picture of “Enduring Icons,” cars which have basically retained their shape and/or style. That’s nice, but:
- Are these the only three examples that exist within the expanse of hideous styleless rectangles uglifying our neighbor’s driveways and our nation’s highways as we speak?
- The older models still look better.
- Fix it please. I will gladly pay good money to drive a vehicle that does not look like NOW. 2013 will never go down in the annals as the heyday of automobiles.
- P.S. this pic was stuck at the end of a Range Rover review for times when you “need to ford three feet of water while getting a massage from your 20-way power seats.” What I wouldn’t give to just BEHOLD three feet of water in this arid desert called Texas.
- P.P.S. The Range Rover starts at $83,500, which will buy you a HOUSE on the east side in this neck of the woods.
And speaking of woodies…