I am a conservative married lady who would love getting caught in the rain if we ever had any around here. I eat a Tex-Mex combo plate every weekend, and I am very pleased with the floorplan of my home, as the high ceilings allow for creativity and breathing room. I like the way bubbles of Coke feel when they tiptoe on my nose as I take a sip.
From a prior post, here are: 11 Random Facts About Kerbey:
- I like the smell of Gap’s Grass body spray. It smells like freshly-cut grass. I DO NOT like the smell of White Diamonds.
- I sing in my church’s band, and I am an awesome clapper.
- Kerbey was actually the name of my blue heeler, who has since passed. R.I.P., Kerbey.
- I enjoy it when music is playing in department stores because it makes me happy while I shop, so I cannot tolerate the cemetery ambience of Target any more.
- A week in my life has not passed in which I have not consumed chips and salsa.
- I am not all about that bass, especially in a car parked anywhere near my home.
- My head is full of 80s song lyrics.
- If you are my waitperson, I will give you a hefty tip if you can simply KEEP MY ICED TEA GLASS FULL.
I want to visit one of the Carolinas to eat authentic shrimp and grits. Well, I finally crossed that off my list in June 2014! I ate it at Duffy Street Cafe in Myrtle Beach, but it took an hour to arrive, so I had to to-go most of it.
- I always bring wine to the party.
- While I very much appreciate being nominated for award posts, they have proven time-consuming and exhausting, so I politely decline in the nicest way possible. 🙂
And lastly, a super huge amount of these photos come from the vault of yearbooks I’ve collected over the decades. If you need more details, let me know. However, all sanceau photos been taken by me and are © Sanceau. They cannot be reused, adapted or republished without permission. I know you wouldn’t do that anyway. 🙂